The link below is basically the minimums and maximums document from Xenserver 5.6. Have been looking for this document for days and now I have it, and its all mine.
Below are the specs for a physical host for those of you who do not care to click on the link above. Look 512GB memory … nice!
- 64-bit x86 server-class system
- CPU: 1.5 GHz minimum, 2 GHz or faster multi-core recommended
- Intel® VT or AMD-V™ required for support of Windows guests
- 2GB to 512GB physical memory
- Up to 64 logical processors
- 100Mb/s or faster NIC
- Up to 16 physical NICs
- Local, Fibre Channel or SAN boot disk with 16 GB of space minimum, 60 GB or more recommended